Thursday, April 9, 2015

Instant Tranquility, Honest . . .

I wasn't going to post here this morning, thinking I'd leave you with my Cauliflower Soup until tomorrow (!), but I've been playing around with Instagram ever since I got my new iPhone a few weeks ago. . . and I posted this little video this morning -- with sound! waves! birds singing!

I know many of you are not on Instagram but might still like 30 seconds of tranquility during your day, so I thought I'd share here. This will deepen your breathing and slow your pulse. You're welcome! ;-) Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. Zen like calm overwhelms me. Not sure what is best - water, sun or birdsong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! Just what I needed today, 30 seconds of calm. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect. Calm water, bird singing, nothing better... thank you (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, that was tranquil. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your response to my post. Agree, disagree, even go off on a tangent, I love to know you're out there, readers. Let's chat, shall we? I apologize, though, for the temporary necessity of the Word Verification -- spam comments have been tiresomely numerous lately, and I'm hoping to break that pattern.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...