Friday, June 24, 2011

Testing, 1, 2 . . .

 Now I'm curious to see if these will show up better -- this time, I've sent the camera images to Picasa. Then I went to Blogger, used the photograph-gathering tool to pick them up from my Picasa Drop Box. Not nearly the ease I'd hoped for from the phone/camera.
 Assuming these do show up better from Picasa -- and that the pixellation is not just as inherent flaw of the cameraphone pics, perhaps someone out there has pointers for me. Otherwise, please just excuse the mailbox filling. . . .

3 comments:

  1. Yes, much better. Albeit smaller than the photos you usually post, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback, Lisa -- I've realized I can tinker with photo size as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great. Sometimes when you upload photos to a share site you lose resolution when you download. But these are better.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your response to my post. Agree, disagree, even go off on a tangent, I love to know you're out there, readers. Let's chat, shall we? I apologize, though, for the temporary necessity of the Word Verification -- spam comments have been tiresomely numerous lately, and I'm hoping to break that pattern.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...