Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday's gift . . .

I'll be posting later today with my capsule wardrobe for the Spring Wardrobe Capsule Challenge, but when I saw the softness of this sunrise against the fog rolling in, I had to grab the camera and run down to the beach to photograph it.
One of the big personal benefits I find in blogging is the way it encourages me to get out there with the camera. Sometimes, this gets in the way of simply enjoying the moment, and I guard against turning everything into photo-opportunities.

But mainly, I find, it invites me to pay more attention to the beauties and blessings around me.

And to pass that along -- my gift to you today. . .

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Sunrise and sunset are my favorite times of day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that soft light...looking forward to the capsule wardrobe too...maybe it will help me sort out my packing for a getaway, on a minimalist theme.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your response to my post. Agree, disagree, even go off on a tangent, I love to know you're out there, readers. Let's chat, shall we? I apologize, though, for the temporary necessity of the Word Verification -- spam comments have been tiresomely numerous lately, and I'm hoping to break that pattern.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...