Friday, July 18, 2008

blogging elsewhere

In case you're interested, I've set up another blog -- Materfamilias Reads -- where I can keep track of books I've read and offer the occasional review or, more often, a brief comment about what I liked, found interesting, or was irritated by. Eventually, I'm going to see if I can transfer over some of my sidebar columns and posts about books so that Materfamilias Writes looks a bit less cluttered. Meanwhile, feel free to pop over and see what I've been reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your response to my post. Agree, disagree, even go off on a tangent, I love to know you're out there, readers. Let's chat, shall we? I apologize, though, for the temporary necessity of the Word Verification -- spam comments have been tiresomely numerous lately, and I'm hoping to break that pattern.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...